- SHIPPING & PROCESS
The GrowIT Greenhouse-in-a-Box 10 x 20 ft. greenhouse with Easy-Flow roll-up side vents delivers quality construction, quick and easy assembly, and best-in-class value. Ready to build out of the box, the GrowIT Greenhouse-in-a-Box with Easy-Flow features a powder-coated 1-3/8 in. steel frame with ShelterLock steel stabilizers for added strength and durability. The translucent, ripstop cover is waterproof and UV-treated, providing enhanced illumination -- for plant growth and protection. Easy Slide cross rails ensure a snug cover fit while Ratchet-Tite tensioning provides solid cover anchoring to the frame. Easy-Flow side panels and zippered half-moon end-panel vents provide airflow and temperature control.
- 10 x 20 x 8 ft. peak design for growing plants, starting seeds and extending growing seasons.
- Patented metal ShelterLock stabilizers for added strength and durability. Powder-coated 1-3/8 in. steel frame
- Triple-layer, heat bonded ripstop translucent cover
- Roll-up side panels and half moons screen vents at each end provide optimal airflow and temperature control.
- Easy Slide cross rails for a snug cover fit
- Temporary anchors included.
- Skip the middle man and grow what you eat: use a greenhouse to provide your family reliable year-round access to fresh fruits and veggies
|ASSEMBLY REQUIRED (Y/N)||Yes|
|STORAGE BAG INCLUDED (Y/N)||No|
|RELATED ACCESSORIES #1||10075|
|RELATED ACCESSORIES #2||10036|
|RELATED ACCESSORIES #3||10471|
|RELATED ACCESSORIES #4||10510|
|RELATED ACCESSORIES #5||14610|
|RELATED ACCESSORIES #6||11300|
|RELATED ACCESSORIES #6||53510|
|US HTS #||7308.90.9590|
|# OF PEOPLE FOR ASSEMBLY||2+|
|ASSEMBLY TIME||60 Min|
|WEIGHT AS SHIPPED||146|
|SHIP BOX||Ships in 1 box: 43.7" x 20.1" x 9.4"|
|RIB TUBING DIAMETER EDGE TO EDGE (IN)||1.34|
|ASSEMBLED EXTERIOR DIMENSIONS DEPTH (IN)||237.97
|ASSEMBLED EXTERIOR DIMENSIONS HEIGHT (IN)||98.2|
|ASSEMBLED EXTERIOR DIMENSIONS WIDTH (IN)||117.45|
|TOTAL STORAGE VOLUME (CU. FT.)||1236|
|TOTAL STORAGE AREA (SQ/FT)||194.09|
Greenhouse is easy to setup with help I had 3 other people to put it together the instructions are confusing at times but not too bad. The quality of the greenhouse is outstanding I highly recommend this product. .
The instructions are hard to understand, only simple pictures are used to describe how to put it together, no words. So that made it more difficult to figure out how to put together. It is kind of rickety and creeks in some wind. Over all I love the finished product, Good enough for me.
A good size for the area backyards! I hope I can raise a good amount of veggies.