- SHIPPING & PROCESS
The GrowIT Greenhouse-in-a-Box 10 x 10 ft. greenhouse with Easy-Flow roll-up side vents delivers quality construction, quick and easy assembly, and best-in-class value. Ready to build out of the box, the GrowIT Greenhouse-in-a-Box with Easy-Flow features a powder-coated 1-3/8 in. steel frame with ShelterLock steel stabilizers for added strength and durability. The translucent, ripstop cover is waterproof and UV-treated, providing enhanced illumination -- for plant growth and protection. Easy Slide cross rails ensure a snug cover fit while Ratchet-Tite tensioning provides solid cover anchoring to the frame. Easy-Flow side panels and zippered half-moon end-panel vents provide airflow and temperature control.
- 10 x 10 x 8 ft. peak design for growing plants, starting seeds, and extending growing seasons.
- Patented metal ShelterLock stabilizers for added strength and durability. Powder-coated 1-3/8 in. steel frame
- Triple-layer, heat bonded ripstop translucent cover
- Roll-up side panels and half moons screen vents at each end provide optimal airflow and temperature control.
- Easy Slide cross rails for a snug cover fit
- Temporary anchors included.
- Skip the middle man and grow what you eat: use a greenhouse to provide your family reliable year-round access to fresh fruits and veggies
|ASSEMBLY REQUIRED (Y/N)||Yes|
|STORAGE BAG INCLUDED (Y/N)||No|
|RELATED ACCESSORIES #1||10075|
|RELATED ACCESSORIES #2||10036|
|RELATED ACCESSORIES #3||10471|
|RELATED ACCESSORIES #4||10510|
|RELATED ACCESSORIES #5||14610|
|RELATED ACCESSORIES #6||11300|
|RELATED ACCESSORIES #6||53510|
|US HTS #||7308.90.9590|
|# OF PEOPLE FOR ASSEMBLY||2+|
|ASSEMBLY TIME||60 Min|
|WEIGHT AS SHIPPED||
Ships in 1 box
43.7" x 20.1" x 6.9"
|RIB TUBING DIAMETER EDGE TO EDGE (IN)||1.34|
|ASSEMBLED EXTERIOR DIMENSIONS DEPTH (IN)||119.65|
|ASSEMBLED EXTERIOR DIMENSIONS HEIGHT (IN)||98.2|
|ASSEMBLED EXTERIOR DIMENSIONS WIDTH (IN)||117.45|
|TOTAL STORAGE VOLUME (CU. FT.)||621|
|TOTAL STORAGE AREA (SQ/FT)||97.59|
Really difficult to set up! Once up, seems like a very solid structure.
This and other size Shelterlogic greenhouses all do the job, and are a good value. Eventually the cover will need to be replaced of course, and in my experience that depends mainly on how much wind they endure. I always mount mine to a wood base frame and anchor it down well with augers, but the cover flaps and wears in the wind. Out of the wind the cover can last for years.