The Retro Royal Victorian Greenhouse by Janssens is not only beautifully styled with classic English elegance, but it is also fully featured with lots of included items typically only available as accessories on other models.
The classic look and durability are enhanced by narrow 14" tempered glass panels, and decorative lower side panels all the way around. This greenhouse is a great choice for getting serious about growing plants and can also function as an outdoor entertainment space.
- Exact Size: 10'2" (W) X 9'(H) X15'(L)
- Assembled Size: 122" (W) X 108"(H) X 180"(L)
- Classic English greenhouse with glass glazing beautiful view
- Thick and strong aluminum frame. The decorative roof ridge adds a touch of English sophistication.
- Wind Resistant up to 120 mph. Due to 3-second gusts
- 25PSF ground snow load
- 9' tall design provides you better gardening or leisure experience in the greenhouse
- Roof ridge adds a touch o English sophistication
- Made and Engineered in Belgium - Guaranteed Top Quality!
- Greenhouse Frame
- 4mm Glass Panel
- (4) Roof Window
- (2) Automatic Window Opener
- (2) Spindle
- (1) Top Hand Window
- (2) Hinged Door
- Large Bottom Frame/Base
- Large Gutters with downspout
- Misting System
- (1) Greenhouse (Parts as shown above)
- (1) Narrow Top Shelf (19'7"L X 4" W)
- (1) Seed-Tray Shelf (15' L X 20" W X 4" D)
- (2) Shade Curtain 10 ft. each
INFO & GUIDES
- Hanging Side Window Accessory Installation Manual
- Foundation Specification Drawings
- Assemble Video
|ASSEMBLY REQUIRED (Y/N)||Yes|
|WALL FABRIC||4mm Tempered Glass|
|R-VALUE||Poly: 1.79. Glass: 1.0|
|U-VALUE||Poly: 0.56. Glass: 0.18|
|ROOF VENT||2 Automatic + 2 Manual|
|SIDE/END VENT||1 large|
|DOOR||2 Hinged Door with Pumps|
|# OF PEOPLE FOR ASSEMBLY||2|
|ASSEMBLY TIME||2 Weekend|
|SHIP BOX||2 Pallet and 2 Long Boxes|
|WEIGHT AS SHIPPED||1310 Lbs|
|ASSEMBLED EXTERIOR DIMENSIONS DEPTH (FT)||10'2"|
|ASSEMBLED EXTERIOR DIMENSIONS HEIGHT (FT)||9'
|ASSEMBLED EXTERIOR DIMENSIONS WIDTH (FT)||15'|
|TOTAL STORAGE VOLUME (CU. FT.)||N/A|
|TOTAL STORAGE AREA (SQ/FT)||150|
- Are you authorized to sell Janssens® Products?
DivetoGarden.com is authorized dealer of the Exaco® which is exlusive importer and national distributor of Jassens® factory in Belgium. You can email:email@example.com to verify our dealership.
- Why Janssens®?
Janssens® Victorian greenhouse aluminum profiles are larger, thicker, stronger than those of any competiter in this price range. The 4mm glass that Victorian used is better than other brands 3mm. You also can choose from glass or polycarbonate glacing.
- Can I customised Janssens greenhouses in your store?
Yes. Please contact us for customise your owe Janssens greenhouse ideas. The lead time will be 5-6 months.
- Glass or Poly?
GLASS: Traditional horticultural glass (3 to 4 mm thick) is most often used in greenhouses because it is cheaper than safety glass. However, it is less strong and when it breaks it shatters into sharp pieces. Safety glass is five to seven times stronger than horticultural glass and should it break in an extreme case, it will fall apart into small harmless pieces. All our conservatories are equipped with 4mm safety glass as standard.
POLYCARBONATE: If you want to completely prevent glass breakage and also want to pay attention to insulation, you can also opt for plastic windows. These consist of clear double sheets of polycarbonate. They insulate 40% better than single glass, which means less temperature fluctuations occur in the conservatory. An additional advantage of plastic is that the sun's rays are effectively filtered.
- Where do Victorian® Products ship from?
All Riga® products will ship from Exaco® warehouse which locates in Austin, TX.
- What is the lead time?
Begin on 08/09/2022. The lead time of Janssens product lines is 3-4 weeks to ship if in stock.
- Do I need permit ?
It is depend on local government. Please talk to them before buy the greenhouse.
- Do you offer free shipping?
Yes. All Victorian® products are free shipping to customers residential or commercial address.
- Can I schedule my delivery?
Yes for LTL shipping. If order shiped by UPS® or FedEx® ground, you may able to set schedule delivery or hold for pickup in your shipping account.
- Can I pay now and request to ship out later?
Yes. We can help you to do that.
- Can I Pre-order if out of stock?
Yes. Please feel free to contact us for the pre-order
- How long does warranty cover?
15 Years limited warranty on both frame and covering against defects in materials and workmanship when property assembled using only manufacture's original equuipment parts in accordance with manufacturer's assembly instruction.
- How can I claim warranty?
All Victorian® greenhouses you purchased from us will automat enroll to warranty since the date of delivery. Kindly contact us or Exaco® to claim your warranty benefit.
- Does the warranty cover damage due to severe wind or a hail storm?
No it does not. However, the type of weather which would damage the Victorian® greenhouse would be such that it would also damage your main house and/or other structures in your garden. In which case this damage would be covered by your home-owners insurance policy.
- How long does it take to assemble the Victorian® Greenhouse?
It is required to have 2 people minimum to assemble the greenhouse. If not considering site preparation, the assembly normarly take about 6-10 hours. It could be more if you have to install shelves and the foundation frame.
- Still have questions?
Check our FAQs page or chat with us