Vego Garden's 17" Tall 4 In 1 metal garden raised bed is designed for urban gardening with its optimized size for a small-medium backyard. Vego Raised Beds are modularly designed, which means you can assemble the beds into various configurations using the included panels. In the 4-in-1 set, we provide 4 corner panels and 4 side panels. Panels can be easily assembled by tightening the included nuts and bolts. Depending on your yard space, you can pick 1 configuration from the 4 designs
- Easy to Assemble. Only need a screwdriver (drill) and the included tool.
High-Quality Paint. Our beds are painted with a highly durable, standard coil coating system designed exclusively for the metal construction industry.
- Light and sturdy. Easy to be rearranged
- 4-in-1 Modular Design. Allow for versatile configurations that fit any backyard space, with 4 possible configurations
- Long-Lasting Quality. Lasts 3-7 times longer than regular galvanized steel beds and wooden beds
- No Soil Contamination. It makes your vegetable safe to grow.
- Safety First. Unlike other metal beds with sharp edges, our beds feature an oval design with no sharp corners, along with heavy-duty rubber edging to cover the edges providing protection from injury.
- Healthier Roots. Allows plenty of rooms for root systems to develop and better water drainage.
WHAT'S IN THE BOX
|ASSEMBLY TIME||30 Mins|
4 Corner Panels (C10)
4 Side Panels (S15)
48 Sets of hardware
|20+ YEAR LIFESPAN||Yes|
|WARRANTY||10 Years Limited|
3.5 X 6.5
and 2 MORE
- Are you authorized to sell Vego Garden® Products?
Dive To Garden is authorized dealer of the Vego Garden®. You can email:email@example.com to verify our dealership.
- Why VEGO™?
Vego Garden gained great popularity right after its launch and is now the leading brand in raised garden beds.
- Where is Vego Garden Bed ship from?
All Vego™ products will ship from Vego™ warehouse which locates in Houston, TX.
- What is the lead time?
Begin on 08/09/2022. The lead time of Vego™ Models is 5-7 business days to ship.
- Do you offer free shipping?
Yes. All Vego™ products are free shipping to customers residential or commercial address.
- Can I schedule my delivery?
Possibile. All Vego® products are shiped by UPS® or FedEx® ground, you may able to set schedule delivery or hold for pickup in your shipping account.
- Can I pay now and request to ship out later?
No. we can not reserve the in stock Vego™ items for you.
- Can I Pre-order if out of stock?
Yes. Please feel free to contact us for the pre-order.
- How long of the warranty?
10 Years Limited Warranty.
- How can I claim warranty?
All Vego™ greenhouses you purchased from us will automat enroll to warranty since the date of delivery. Kindly contact us or Vego® to claim your warranty benefit.
- Still have questions?
Check our FAQs page or chat with us