Peak Style greenhouse perfect for 3 or 4 season gardening of flowers, fruits, and vegetables. It is made of steel and polycarbonate. Tough enough for commercial farming, but compact and affordable enough for home use.
The unique 8.ft roof height makes it very comfortable to work inside and the heavy-duty, rust and snow resistant steel frame will ensure that your greenhouse will remain intact for years to come even during extreme winter conditions.
All Planta greenhouse kits come with build-in 2 manual windows on the top of each door, gardeners can have more manual or automatic windows (Recommend 2-4 ) if needed at extra cost. Check HERE
- Exact size: 118.1 x 94.5 x 396.06 inches (For Foundation Measurement)
- Size: 10.ft × 32.ft × 8.ft
- Galvanized Steel Structure
- Heavy-Duty, Rust-Resistant Frame
- Snow Load Weight of 75PSF
- Wind Resistant up to 65 mph (100 km/h)
- 6mm Twin-Wall Polycarbonate Panels
- Extendable and Customizable
- Can Be Installed with or without a base
- Garden Bed sold separately
- 10 Years Warranty
2021 MODEL UPGRADE
- New door & window handles
- New door & window metal trims
- New installation manual
INFO & GUIDES
|FRAME MATERIAL||Galvanized Steel|
|ASSEMBLY REQUIRED (Y/N)||Yes|
|PRODUCT FABRIC||6mm Polycarbonate|
|# OF PEOPLE FOR ASSEMBLY||2+|
|ASSEMBLY TIME||2 Weekends +|
|WEIGHT AS SHIPPED||800 lbs|
12 Boxes Total
65" x 11" x 3". 46 lbs
50" x 15" x 3". 73 lbs
40" x 5" x 3" 44 lbs
83" x 44" x 3". 60 lbs
62" x 11" x 3". 79 lbs
83" x 44" x 2". 40 lbs
Skid: 100 Lbs
|BUILDING SHAPE||Conventional Peak|
|ASSEMBLED EXTERIOR DIMENSIONS DEPTH (IN)||500|
|ASSEMBLED EXTERIOR DIMENSIONS HEIGHT (IN)||94.5|
|ASSEMBLED EXTERIOR DIMENSIONS WIDTH (IN)||118.1|
|TOTAL STORAGE VOLUME (CU. FT.)||N/A|
|TOTAL STORAGE AREA (SQ/FT)||320|
- What difference between Sungrow and other models?
- Are you authorized to sell Planta?
We are No.1 reseller of Planta Brand Greenhouse and customer will get 100% same product and full coverage of warranty. You can email firstname.lastname@example.org to verify our dealership.
- Do I need permit ?
It is depend on local government. Please talk to them before buy the greenhouse.
- How much does shipping cost?
Free Shipping All Planta Greenhouses
- How many ventilation windows do I need?
We always suggest customer add 2 windows to Sungrow greenhouse. If you live in southern area and purchase Sungrow 26 and Sungrow 32, 4 windows are suggested for the best cooling performance during summer.
- What is the lead time?
Begin on March 15th, customer can expect on receving greenhouse around 3 weeks after placing order.
- Do I need base for this greenhouse?
Base is optional. You can setup on the ground, concrete or larm.
- How is this greenhouse anchored to the ground?
Sungrow greenhouse kit comes with optional legs can be dug directly into the ground.
- Can I extend Sungrow?
Yes. The Sungrow can be extended up to 100ft. Shop Extention Kits here.
- Can this greenhouse be relocated?
Yes. It can be disassembled and move to another location.
- What is the door opening width?
The exact doorway opening width is 900mm. (31.5 Inches)
- Would panel handle a flying tree branch?
There is no accurate answer for this question as the greenhouse only has a load rating for objects like resting snow on the roof of the greenhouse.
- What is warranty covered?
Warranty only covers metal and polycarbonate damage from the load and corrosion due to the age. However, We will offer a discounted price for the replacement parts if it is damaged by flying tree branch and tree falling.
- How can I claim warranty?
Please contact us or Planta Greenhouse both to claim your full warranty.
- How can you do sell cheaper than other planta dealer?
As a small business, we do not have large operating expenses like the big brands. We do not charge more to cover our advertising budget. In addition, we have a good relationship with the manufacturer, they like us and we are able to get a high discount rate to help our customers save money.
- What method of shipping do you use?
All Planta greenhouses will be shipped by LTL ground shipping.
- Can I pay now and ship later?
Absolutely! You can pay in the front and request the date you want to ship out your order. As No.1 Planta dealer, we offer customers free storage service.
- Can I schedule my delivery?
Yes. Select "Priority Process" option when checkout, the freight carrier will deliver to you the date you prefer.
- What is the lead time to process?
It take 3 business days to process the order to ship.
- Still have questions?
Check our general FAQ page or chat with us.
I got it at the end of August, it is nice! We are assembling now. Love it! Ronnie was the best customer service rep I have ever worked with.
He answered my questions any time of the day and day of the week. Best in class!