The Riga greenhouses offer a variety of possible uses thanks to their spacious interior design. The greenhouses have plenty of space for large plants and palm trees. Furnished sensibly with a shelf, plant tub, and plant table, there may be a free corner for your garden tools or for a seating area.
The onion shape of the greenhouses, which has proven to be very practical, is particularly striking. Thanks to the onion shape, no leaves or debris collect on the roof. Another advantage is that the shape of the greenhouse means that there is hardly any surface exposed to the wind. The greenhouse comes standard with automatic windows, a divided revolving door, and a rear wall window so that there is natural ventilation.
- Size: 14' (W) X 9'10"(H) X 23'(L)
- Assembled Size: 170" (W) X 120"(H) X 276"(L)
- The Riga Greenhouse offers more window and door ventilation than another unit it is class.
- The polycarbonate glazing is of superior quality than the much more common Polygal Or GE glazing
- Wind Resistant up to 180 mph. Due to the onion shape, no snow/debris collects on the roof.
- 2 Side Entrance
- 16 mm Triple-Wall Polycarbonate Gable Ends
- The optional 6” high foundation frame can be buried in a trench to easily and securely anchor the greenhouse. This is a great option if other anchoring methods, such as concrete, are not desired.
- Can Be Installed with or without a base
- Made and Engineered in Germany - Guaranteed Top Quality!
- 10 Years Warranty on Panel; 15 Years on Frame
- Greenhouse Frame
- 16mm triple Panels
- (4) Roof Window
- (4) Automatic Window Opener
- (2) Barn Style Lockable Door
INFO & GUIDES
- New Door Assembly Instructions
- Base Instructions
- Shelf Instructions
- Part List
- Installation Video
Heavy Gauge Extruded Aluminum
|ASSEMBLY REQUIRED (Y/N)||Yes|
|DOOR SIZE||37.5" W x 74" H|
|WINDOW SIZE||37.5" W X 39.5" L|
|ROOF VENT||4 Automatic|
|# OF PEOPLE FOR ASSEMBLY||2|
|ASSEMBLY TIME||1 Full Weekend|
|SHIPPING PALLET||1 Long & Big
|SHIP BOX||Greenhouse only: 8 Boxes. Kits: 16 Boxes|
|WEIGHT AS SHIPPED||900 Lbs|
|ASSEMBLED EXTERIOR DIMENSIONS DEPTH (FT)||16'5"|
|ASSEMBLED EXTERIOR DIMENSIONS HEIGHT (FT)||9'10"|
|ASSEMBLED EXTERIOR DIMENSIONS WIDTH (FT)||14'|
|TOTAL STORAGE VOLUME (CU. FT.)||N/A|
|TOTAL STORAGE AREA (SQ/FT)||322|
- Are you authorized to sell Riga® Products?
DivetoGarden.com is authorized dealer of the Exaco® which is exlusive importer and national distributor of Hoklartherm® factory in German. You can email:email@example.com to verify our dealership.
- Why Riga®?
Riga® greenhouse is the most sutable product to grow in all seasons expecial winter due to special shape and 10 mm panels. Offer more storage spaces, larger and more ventilations and insulation than other brands. Made in German with quality and long lasting.
- Can I extend Riga® greenhouse?
Yes you can. But only for special order basis only. Each additional section comes in 3'6" lengths. Lead time 8-12 weeks.
- Where do Riga® Products ship from?
All Riga® products will ship from Exaco® warehouse which locates in Austin, TX.
- What is the lead time?
Begin on June 10th 2022. The lead time of Riga Models is 14-20 days to ship.
- Do you offer free shipping?
Yes. All Riga® products are free shipping to customers residential or commercial address.
- Can I schedule my delivery?
Yes for LTL shipping. If order shiped by UPS® or FedEx® ground, you may able to set schedule delivery or hold for pickup in your shipping account.
- Can I pay now and request to ship out later?
Yes. We can help you to do that.
- Can I Pre-order if out of stock?
Yes. Please feel free to contact us for the pre-order
- How long does warranty cover?
Aluminum Profiles: 15 years and Polycarbonate glazing 10 years, both against manufacturer’s defects.The Warranty of the glazing panels is prorated after 5 years.
- How can I claim warranty?
All Riga® greenhouses you purchased from us will automat enroll to warranty since the date of delivery. Kindly contact us or Exaco® to claim your warranty benefit.
- Does the warranty cover damage due to severe wind or a hail storm?
No it does not. However, the type of weather which would damage the RIGA® greenhouse would be such that it would also damage your main house and/or other structures in your garden. In which case this damage would be covered by your home-owners insurance policy.
- How long does it take to assemble the Riga® Greenhouse?
It is required to have 2 people minimum to assemble the greenhouse. If not considering site preparation, the assembly normarly take about 6-10 hours. It could be more if you have to install shelves and the foundation frame.
- Why Riga® greenhouses is considered as Proper Greenhouse?
Riga® greenhouse is expensive for reasons of value and features. It is built by 10 mm tiwn-wall polycarbonate which can really extand your gardening season. In addition, Riga® is a proper greenhouse which meet the greenhouse concept was invented over 100 years ago in Europe.
- Still have questions?
Check our FAQs page or chat with us
The triple wall polycarbonate of this greenhouse makes great for growing or wintering plants. This is definitely the best greenhouse. It sheds ice and snow completely really quality built.