The 3'6" x 6'6" and 2' x 8' configurations are the iconic design for anyone who is new to garden beds. The height is also great for easy, quick access when cutting and planting herbs and assists in keeping slugs and pests at a minimum too. Whether you have a small balcony or a large patio, our modular design garden beds make gardening more convenient for you. And it keeps your backyard looking organized and tidy. Great for growing herbs, succulents, veggies, or flowers.
- Easy to Assemble. Only need a screwdriver (drill) and the included tool.
- Rigid and the edges were folded over to eliminate sharp edges
- Light and sturdy. Easy to be rearranged
- 9-in-1 Modular Design. Allow for versatile configurations that fit any backyard space, with 9 possible configurations
- Long-Lasting Quality. Lasts 3-7 times longer than regular galvanized steel beds and wooden beds
- No Soil Contamination. It makes your vegetable safe to grow.
- Healthier Roots. Allows plenty of rooms for root systems to develop and better water drainage.
WHAT'S IN THE BOX
|ASSEMBLY TIME||40 Mins|
4 Corner Panels (C10)
8 Side Panels (S15)
72 Sets of hardware
|20+ YEAR LIFESPAN||Yes|
|WARRANTY||10 Years Limited|
3.5 X 6.5
and 7 MORE
- Are you authorized to sell Vego Garden® Products?
Dive To Garden is authorized dealer of the Vego Garden®. You can email:firstname.lastname@example.org to verify our dealership.
- Why VEGO™?
Vego Garden gained great popularity right after its launch and is now the leading brand in raised garden beds.
- Where is Vego Garden Bed ship from?
All Vego™ products will ship from Vego™ warehouse which locates in Houston, TX.
- What is the lead time?
Begin on 08/09/2022. The lead time of Vego™ Models is 5-7 business days to ship.
- Do you offer free shipping?
Yes. All Vego™ products are free shipping to customers residential or commercial address.
- Can I schedule my delivery?
Possibile. All Vego® products are shiped by UPS® or FedEx® ground, you may able to set schedule delivery or hold for pickup in your shipping account.
- Can I pay now and request to ship out later?
No. we can not reserve the in stock Vego™ items for you.
- Can I Pre-order if out of stock?
Yes. Please feel free to contact us for the pre-order.
- How long of the warranty?
10 Years Limited Warranty.
- How can I claim warranty?
All Vego™ greenhouses you purchased from us will automat enroll to warranty since the date of delivery. Kindly contact us or Vego® to claim your warranty benefit.
- Still have questions?
Check our FAQs page or chat with us