The generous height makes for easier gardening than in other, more traditional raised beds. The 32'' height makes it comfortable and easy for those that can garden from either a standing or seated position.
The material is temperate to the touch, so you don't have to worry about accidentally bumping into it on those hot days. They are also extremely easy to assemble, put into place and use
- 42" Wide by 32" Tall. Round shape design; Elegant Look for the backyard garden.
High-Quality Paint. Our beds are painted with a highly durable, standard coil coating system designed exclusively for the metal construction industry.
- Easy Assemble. At 32,” it’s the optimal depth for strong root growth. building your dream garden is as easy as tightening the fasteners
- Long-Lasting Quality. With Aluzinc coated metal, it lasts 3-7x longer than regular galvanized steel beds, far longer than wooden raised beds.
- No Soil Contamination. It makes your vegetable safe to grow.
- Safety First. Unlike other metal beds with sharp edges, our beds feature an oval design with no sharp corners, along with heavy-duty rubber edging to cover the edges providing protection from injury.
- Healthier Roots. The higher depth also requires less bending down for more comfortable gardening and depth for strong root growth.
WHAT'S IN THE BOX
|ASSEMBLY TIME||30 Mins|
6 curved panels
36 sets of hardware
1 safety edging
|20+ YEAR LIFESPAN||Yes|
|VOL||27 Cubit ft|
- Are you authorized to sell Vego Garden® Products?
Dive To Garden is authorized dealer of the Vego Garden®. You can email:firstname.lastname@example.org to verify our dealership.
- Why VEGO™?
Vego Garden gained great popularity right after its launch and is now the leading brand in raised garden beds.
- Where is Vego Garden Bed ship from?
All Vego™ products will ship from Vego™ warehouse which locates in Houston, TX.
- What is the lead time?
Begin on 08/09/2022. The lead time of Vego™ Models is 5-7 business days to ship.
- Do you offer free shipping?
Yes. All Vego™ products are free shipping to customers residential or commercial address.
- Can I schedule my delivery?
Possibile. All Vego® products are shiped by UPS® or FedEx® ground, you may able to set schedule delivery or hold for pickup in your shipping account.
- Can I pay now and request to ship out later?
No. we can not reserve the in stock Vego™ items for you.
- Can I Pre-order if out of stock?
Yes. Please feel free to contact us for the pre-order.
- How long of the warranty?
10 Years Limited Warranty.
- How can I claim warranty?
All Vego™ greenhouses you purchased from us will automat enroll to warranty since the date of delivery. Kindly contact us or Vego® to claim your warranty benefit.
- Still have questions?
Check our FAQs page or chat with us