One of the most positive characteristics of the 10 In 1 modular raised garden bed is its versatility. With various configurations to choose from to fit individual preferences, you can just sit down and really walk through which of the 10 possible designs would be best for your space.
- Easy to Assemble. Only need a screwdriver (drill) and the included tool.
High-Quality Paint. Our beds are painted with a highly durable, standard coil coating system designed exclusively for the metal construction industry.
- 32 Extra Tall. Eliminates the problem of bending your back whenever you tend to your garden, as well as creates plenty of space for healthy roots..
- 9-in-1 Modular Design. Allow for versatile configurations that fit any backyard space, with 9 possible configurations
- Long-Lasting Quality. Lasts 3-7 times longer than regular galvanized steel beds and wooden beds. Made by Aluzinc metal
- No Soil Contamination. It makes your vegetable safe to grow.
- Safety First. Unlike other metal beds with sharp edges, our beds feature an oval design with no sharp corners, along with heavy-duty rubber edging to cover the edges providing protection from injury.
- Healthier Roots. Allows plenty of rooms for root systems to develop and better water drainage.
WHAT'S IN THE BOX
|ASSEMBLY TIME||40 Mins|
4 Corner Panels (TC10)
8 Side Panels (TS15)
72 sets of hardware
|20+ YEAR LIFESPAN||Yes|
3.5 X 6.5
2 X 8
and 7 MORE
- Are you authorized to sell Vego Garden® Products?
Dive To Garden is authorized dealer of the Vego Garden®. You can email:email@example.com to verify our dealership.
- Why VEGO™?
Vego Garden gained great popularity right after its launch and is now the leading brand in raised garden beds.
- Where is Vego Garden Bed ship from?
All Vego™ products will ship from Vego™ warehouse which locates in Houston, TX.
- What is the lead time?
Begin on 08/09/2022. The lead time of Vego™ Models is 5-7 business days to ship.
- Do you offer free shipping?
Yes. All Vego™ products are free shipping to customers residential or commercial address.
- Can I schedule my delivery?
Possibile. All Vego® products are shiped by UPS® or FedEx® ground, you may able to set schedule delivery or hold for pickup in your shipping account.
- Can I pay now and request to ship out later?
No. we can not reserve the in stock Vego™ items for you.
- Can I Pre-order if out of stock?
Yes. Please feel free to contact us for the pre-order.
- How long of the warranty?
10 Years Limited Warranty.
- How can I claim warranty?
All Vego™ greenhouses you purchased from us will automat enroll to warranty since the date of delivery. Kindly contact us or Vego® to claim your warranty benefit.
- Still have questions?
Check our FAQs page or chat with us