The Americana is large enough for your garden oasis need which is built as a barn-style roof means a high stand and heading room. In addition, it gives you plenty of space s to move around and plant a garden worthy of your dreams.
Thanks to a reinforced, non-rusting, robust aluminum structure and galvanized steel base, the Americana is designed to stand for a long time and maintain free.
- Extra-large, highly resistant, and safe polycarbonate greenhouse (blends Fine Shield Technology™)
- Easy Assembly.
- The greenhouse kit combines two types of glazing for balanced light exposure. Provides up to 100% protection from harmful sun rays (UV).
144 sq feet of growing space and 9'7" of headroom.
- Life-time resilient polycarbonate plastic walls; do not turn yellow or fracture over time. 90% light transmission rate.
- Snow load: 15.4 pounds per square foot
Withstands winds up to 56 mph when incorporated with the anchoring kit
- Built-to-last thanks to outstandingly durable materials. Protects your plants from the elements so that you can enjoy an extended growing period.
WHAT IS IN THE BOX
- All Aluminum framework
- All PC panels
- Anchoring kit
- Threshold ramp
- Two adjustable roof vents
- Galvanized steel base
- Lockable wide double doors
- Instruction Manual
MANUAL & WARRANTY
|ASSEMBLY REQUIRED (Y/N)||Yes|
|# OF PEOPLE FOR ASSEMBLY||2|
|ASSEMBLY TIME||1 Weekend|
|DOOR SIZE (ft)
||6‘1“H x 3'9" W
|LIGHT TRANS RATE||Wall: 90% / Roof: 82%
|ASSEMBLED EXTERIOR DIMENSIONS DEPTH (ft)||10'|
|ASSEMBLED EXTERIOR DIMENSIONS HEIGHT (ft)||8'9"|
|ASSEMBLED EXTERIOR DIMENSIONS WIDTH (ft)||11'12"|
|TOTAL PRODUCT VOLUME
|STORAGE AREA||117.5 ft2|
|COVERING AREA||117 ft2|
It’s sitting on concrete footers four feet in the ground, totally over-built and could house a four storey home at this point lol. We used stone veneer on the outside to give it an old barn style look. The floor is open to soil as I wanted to plant my winter greens directly into the soil. I also plan on using it for summer season extension to cucumbers, melons, peppers and tomatoes. Then after the winter greens are done in February it will be used to start seedlings. It is securely anchored into the concrete footers and we decided to use interior cross cables to add security.
Although it has a lot of parts to assemble and it took more than the recommended time frame to set up. Looking at the assembled greenhouse now, I can say this is a great greenhouse.