The RSI-MAZE Bokashi Composter System is designed for easy use right inside of your kitchen. This stylish yet compact indoor composter will transform food waste (including cooked food, meat, fish, and cheese) into a super healthy, nutrient-rich compost. The newly designed system ensures a complete air seal to ensure that the fermentation process utilizes the Bokashi bacteria as a compost activator. Bokashi is a Japanese term meaning fermented organic matter. It can refer to either a liquid or bran-based material that has been fermented with EM (friendly bacteria). Bokashi products are generally pleasant smelling and, when added to your bucket, are designed to accelerate the fermentation of organic matter. The fermentation process does not produce adverse smells so you can keep the bucket under the sink or anywhere in the home. Once treated in the indoor composter, the material can then be safely dug into your garden or placed in your compost bin."
- Starts the breakdown process with fermentation using microorganisms; For cooked and uncooked food (including meat, fish, fruit, and vegetables).
- "Airtight locking lid with silicone seal General Benefits:"
- Holds up to 3.7 gallons (14 liters)
- Built-in carrying handle. Built-in thread for the tap (no nut needed). Built-in strainer to allow for liquid to drain.
- Includes Bokashi starter spray, compactor
- Produces nutrient-rich liquid that can be used as fertilizer. Rebuilds the soil in your garden. Decontaminates soil from harmful pathogens/pollutants.
- Conveniently collected in your kitchen instead of constant trips outside. No adverse smells or fruit flies. Reduces greenhouse gas emissions.
Length: 12 in x Height: 11.5 in x Width: 11.75
Weight: 4 LB