The Bio Star 1500 Cold Frame by Juwel makes getting an early start on the growing season easy. The unit is simple to set up and spacious enough for plenty of plants.
Unique "No Drip" Design Prevents Unwanted Condensation on Plants. A true example of the finest in European design, the unit features weather-resistant 8mm polycarbonate double skin panes which are UV resistant and guaranteed against yellowing for 10 years. Three large windows allow you to regulate airflow, and the "no drip" coating prevents condensation on plants.
- Easy to assemble
- Three roof windows - 1 with automatic opener
- Four window height adjusters included
- Unique "no drip" design prevents unwanted condensation on plants
- 8mm extra strong twin wall polycarbonate
- Comes with 4 window height adjusters
- Child safe design - rounded edges
- Windows have 10 year guarantee
- Made in Austria
|FRAME MATERIAL||Polycarbonate Panel + Alunumin Frame|
|ASSEMBLY REQUIRED (Y/N)||Yes|
|PRODUCT FABRIC||8mm Polycatbonate|
|STORAGE BAG INCLUDED (Y/N)||No|
|# OF PEOPLE FOR ASSEMBLY||1|
|SHIPPING METHOD||Small Parcel|
|WEIGHT AS SHIPPED||
|OVERALL WEIGHT ASSEMBLED||20 Lbs|
|TOTAL STORAGE VOLUME (CU.FT.)||N/A|
|TOTAL STORAGE AREA(SQ/FT)||N/A
|ASSEMBLED EXTERIOR DIMENSIONS DEPTH (Inch)||59|
|ASSEMBLED EXTERIOR DIMENSIONS HEIGHT (Inch)||16 front / 20 back|
|ASSEMBLED EXTERIOR DIMENSIONS WIDTH (Inch)||32
- Are you authorized to sell Juwel® Products?
Dive To Garden is authorized dealer of the Exaco® which is exlusive importer and national distributor of Juwel® factory in Austria. You can email:email@example.com to verify our dealership.
- Why JUWEL®?
JUWEL® stands for clever products for home and garden. They have specialized in rotary clothes dryer, indoor dryers, compost bins, garden elements (raised beds), cold frames and various accessories of each category.
- Where do JUWEL® Products ship from?
All Riga® products will ship from Exaco® warehouse which locates in Austin, TX.
- What is the lead time?
Begin on 08/09/2022. The lead time of Riga Models is 3-4 weeks to ship.
- Do you offer free shipping?
Yes. All JUWEL® products are free shipping to customers residential or commercial address.
- Can I schedule my delivery?
Possibile. All JUWEL® products are shiped by UPS® or FedEx® ground, you may able to set schedule delivery or hold for pickup in your shipping account.
- Can I pay now and request to ship out later?
No. we can not reserve the in stock JUWELL® items for you.
- Can I Pre-order if out of stock?
Yes. Please feel free to contact us for the pre-order.
- How long does warranty cover?
2-5 years warranty depends on the products
- How can I claim warranty?
All JUWEL® greenhouses you purchased from us will automat enroll to warranty since the date of delivery. Kindly contact us or Exaco® to claim your warranty benefit.
- Does the warranty cover damage due to severe wind or a hail storm?
No it does not. However, the type of weather which would damage the JUWEL® greenhouse would be such that it would also damage your main house and/or other structures in your garden. In which case this damage would be covered by your home-owners insurance policy.
- Still have questions?
Check our FAQs page or chat with us