The Palram Balance series greenhouse brings hobby gardeners the best of both worlds; advanced light management through two different polycarbonate panels and a durable 8’ foot wide frame perfect for your backyard and growing needs.
- Highly resistant, wide, transparent, and safe backyard greenhouse kit (with Fine Shield Technology™)
- 0.7mm Clear Side Wall. 4mm Twin Roof Wall
- The greenhouse combines two types of glazing for balanced light exposure.
- The greenhouse panels provide up to 100% protection from harmful sun rays (UV)
- Life-time resilient polycarbonate plastic walls; do not fracture, turn yellow or opacify over time.
- Reinforced, non-rusting, robust aluminum structure. Wind Resistance 56ML/H. Snow Load 15.4lbs/ft ²
- Clean-lined and functional design, developed for optimal use of the greenhouse interior space
- Built-to-last thanks to outstandingly durable materials
- Maintenance-free greenhouse
- Protects your plants from the elements so that you can enjoy an extended growing period.
WHAT IS IN THE BOX
- Adjustable roof vent with automatic vent opener,
- Side louver window
- Plant hangers
- Rain gutters
- Lockable door with mechanical catch
- Threshold ramp
- Galvanized steel base
- Ground anchoring system.
- Instruction Manual
MANUAL & WARRANTY
- 5 Years Warranty + USA Base Customer Support
- Glory 8 Series
- Essence Greenhouse
- Bella 8 Series
- Canopia Greenhouses
- 8ft Width Greenhouses
|ASSEMBLY REQUIRED (Y/N)||Yes|
|PRODUCT FABRIC||4mm Twin Roof /0.7mm Clear Side
|SHADE CLOTH INCLUDE||No|
|# OF PEOPLE FOR ASSEMBLY||1-2
|ASSEMBLY TIME||5 Hours
|SHIPPING METHOD||Small Parcel|
|SHIPPING WEIGHT||135 lbs
|DOOR SIZE (ft)
|LIGHT TRANS RATE||82%|
|ASSEMBLED EXTERIOR DIMENSIONS DEPTH (ft)||8'1"|
|ASSEMBLED EXTERIOR DIMENSIONS HEIGHT (ft)||7'6"
|ASSEMBLED EXTERIOR DIMENSIONS WIDTH (ft)||8'|
|TOTAL PRODUCT VOLUME||360.5ft.3|
|TOTAL STORAGE AREA||62.3 ft2|
|TOTAL COVERING AREA||64.9 ft2|
You need to be very patient while putting it together, although the hard work is worth it. They need to have a better design for roof vents because they fall out and have a side windows for summer or hot days.