The Snap & Grow 8' x 16' Silver Frame Hobby Greenhouse features the SmartLock connector system. Heavy-duty aluminum frames assemble easily without a lot of hardware. Crystal-clear SnapGlas panels slide right into the frame, lock into place, and are virtually unbreakable. This greenhouse makes any backyard a sanctuary.
- 0.7mm thick crystal clear virtually unbreakable polycarbonate roof and walls panels that provide 100% UV protection and over 90% light transmission directly onto plants
Reinforced, double wall & rust resistance aluminum frame
Wind Resistance 56 miles per hour
68 sq feet growing space and 8.5' of headroom
- Snow load: 15.4 pounds per square foot
Withstands winds up to 56 mph when incorporated with the anchoring kit
- Works with Palram's line of hobby greenhouse accessories to maximize space and a more productive growing season
WHAT IS IN THE BOX
- All Aluminum framework
- All PC panels
- Three Adjustable roof vents
- Rain gutters
- Extra-wide double doors
- Instruction Manual
MANUAL & WARRANTY
|ASSEMBLY REQUIRED (Y/N)||Yes|
|# OF PEOPLE FOR ASSEMBLY||2|
|ASSEMBLY TIME||2 Full Weekends
|DOOR SIZE (ft)
|SIDEWALL HEIGHT||63.4 in|
|LIGHT TRANS RATE||90%|
|HEIGHT IN PEAK (ft)
|ASSEMBLED EXTERIOR DIMENSIONS DEPTH (ft)||16'2"
|ASSEMBLED EXTERIOR DIMENSIONS HEIGHT (ft)||8'6"|
|ASSEMBLED EXTERIOR DIMENSIONS WIDTH (ft)||8'1"|
|TOTAL PRODUCT VOLUME
|STORAGE AREA||124.8 ft2|
|COVERING AREA||131.9 ft2|
- Do I need base for Snap&Grow?
You can buy Anchor kit or setup base for Snap&Grow greenhouse. But it is optional. Buy Anchor Kit here.
- Can I extent the Snap&Grow?
Yes. Please contact us for the extention kits.
- How much does shipping cost?
FREE SHIPPING to 48 States.
- Do I need permit ?
It is depend on local government. Please talk to them before buy the greenhouse.
- Can this greenhouse be relocated?
Yes. It can be disassembled and move to another location. Snap also can be moved without disassemble for the short distance.
- What method of shipping do you use?
All HG60XX Models Snap&Grow ship by FedEx Ground.
HG8008,HG8012, HG8016 and HG8020 ship by FedEx Ground.
HG8024,HG8028 and HG8032 ship by UPS Freight.
- Can I pay now and ship later?
No. PALRAM does not take any Pre-Order.
- Can I schedule my delivery?
We do not offer any scheduled delivery service on Palram products.
- What is the lead time to process?
It takes 3-5 business days to process the order to ship.
- How can I get support and claim warranty?
Call 800-852-3443 option.4 for any product related questions and warranty.
- Still have questions?
Check our general FAQ page or chat with us.