The Palram Nature Hybrid Series 6' x 6' Greenhouse is an ingenious balance of two advanced polycarbonate panels for the optimum environment. The crystal clear side panels offer over 90% transmission for growth, while the 4mm twin-wall roof blocks up to 99.9% of harmful UV rays to prevent plant burn. Add to that a ton of features, and the Nature Hybrid greenhouse is perfect for any growing enthusiast. The integrated rain gutters and downspout disperse rainwater to the ends, making it ideal for water-conscious gardeners to collect. A roof vent and door with a magnetic catch keep air flowing, helping you control the temperature and humidity in your greenhouse.
When it comes to set-up, this house is designed as a do-it-yourself project without the need for special tools, so you’ll be ready to start growing in no time. A smart panel slide and lock system connect the frame precisely and quickly into place and poly-carbonate panels slide easily into profile channels. The aluminum frame is durable, maintenance-free, and rust resistant allowing you to focus on growing instead of maintaining your greenhouse.
Palram also offers a complete line of accessories designed to make your Nature Hybrid greenhouse more productive, space-saving, and protective against the elements.
- 4mm twin-wall roof panels block up to 99.9% of UV rays and crystal clear virtually unbreakable polycarbonate panels that provide 90% light transmission
- 0.7mm crystal clear side wall panel stronger than glass. 4mm twin-wall roof panel
- Rust-resistant aluminum frame
26 sq feet growing space and 6.5' of headroom
- Snow load: 15.4 pounds per square foot
Withstands winds up to 56 mph when incorporated with the anchoring kit
- Large 4FT x 6FT wide door opening Hinged Lockable Double Doors, New Patent Pending Twist & Lock single bolt
- Wide roof, high walls
- The Nature Series works with Palram's line of hobby greenhouse accessories to maximize space and a more productive growing season
WHAT IS IN THE BOX
- All Aluminum framework
- All PC panels
- Adjustable roof vent
- Rain gutters
- Lockable door with magnetic catch
- Galvanized steel base
- Instruction Manual
MANUAL & WARRANTY
|ASSEMBLY REQUIRED (Y/N)||Yes|
|PRODUCT FABRIC||Polycarbonate / Plastic
|SHADE CLOTH INCLUDE||No|
|# OF PEOPLE FOR ASSEMBLY||2
|ASSEMBLY TIME||5 Hours
|SHIPPING METHOD||Small Parcel|
|SHIPPING WEIGHT||70 Lbs
|DOOR SIZE (in)
|SIDEWALL HEIGHT (ft)
|LIGHT TRANS RATE||82%|
|ASSEMBLED EXTERIOR DIMENSIONS DEPTH (ft)||6'10"
|ASSEMBLED EXTERIOR DIMENSIONS HEIGHT (ft)||6'10"
|ASSEMBLED EXTERIOR DIMENSIONS WIDTH (ft)||6'1"|
|TOTAL PRODUCT VOLUME
- How much does shipping cost?
FREE SHIPPING to 48 States.
- What method of shipping do you use?
The greenhouse ship by FedEx Ground Shipping.
- Can I pay now and ship later?
No. Palram does not take any Pre-Order.
- Can I schedule my delivery?
We do not offer any scheduled delivery service on Palram products.
- What is the lead time to process?
It takes 3-5 business days to process the order to ship.
- How can I get support and claim warranty?
Call 800-852-3443 option.4 for any product related questions and warranty.
- Still have questions?
Check our general FAQ page or chat with us.