The Hobby Gardener 2 greenhouse offers superior strength, light diffusion, and heat insulation. The heavy-duty resin frame is fully UV protected. This greenhouse is 8’ wide and available in several lengths to fit your needs. Easily assembled with the smart ‘Pin & Lock’ connector method. Secure to a concrete pad or heavy timber foundation. The optional base kit may be added for additional height and extra stability.
Virtually unbreakable 4 mm thick twin-wall polycarbonate roof panels and 6 mm twin-wall side panels are 100% UV protected and high impact resistant
- Easy-to-assemble, DIY greenhouse, sturdy UV protected resin frame, held together with ‘Pin & Lock’ resin connectors.
- Built-to-last thanks to outstandingly durable materials
- Protects your plants from the elements so that you can enjoy an extended growing period.
- Wind MPH 56ml/hr. Snow Load 15 lbs/Sq Ft.
Barn shape design has high headroom for comfortable gardening
- Double doors provide excellent ventilation when opened and allow easy entry and exit
- Life-time resilient polycarbonate plastic walls; do not fracture, turn yellow or opacify over time.
WHAT IS IN THE BOX
- All Resin framework
- All Polycarbonate Sheet
- 2 Adjustable roof vent
NEED ADDITIONAL PARTS?
MANUAL & WARRANTY
|ASSEMBLY REQUIRED (Y/N)||Yes|
|PRODUCT FABRIC||Polycarbonate / Plastic|
|SHADE CLOTH INCLUDE||No|
|# OF PEOPLE FOR ASSEMBLY||2
|ASSEMBLY TIME||5 Hours
|SHIPPING WEIGHT||252 Lbs
|DOOR SIZE (.ft)||3'11" (W)x5'5" (H)|
|SIDEWALL HEIGHT (IN)||4'1"|
|LIGHT TRANS RATE||82%|
|ASSEMBLED EXTERIOR DIMENSIONS DEPTH (ft)||12'8"|
|ASSEMBLED EXTERIOR DIMENSIONS HEIGHT (ft)||8'6"|
|ASSEMBLED EXTERIOR DIMENSIONS WIDTH (ft)||8'8"|
|TOTAL PRODUCT VOLUME (FT3)||533.7
STORAGE AREA (FT2)
|COVERING AREA (FT2)||112.0
- How much does shipping cost?
FREE SHIPPING to 48 States.
- What method of shipping do you use?
All Glory Greenhouses will ship by UPS Freight.
- Can I pay now and ship later?
No. Palram does not take any Pre-Order.
- Can I schedule my delivery?
We do not offer any scheduled delivery service on Palram products.
- What is the lead time to process?
It takes 3-5 business days to process the order to ship.
- How can I get support and claim warranty?
Call 800-852-3443 option.4 for any product related questions and warranty.
- Still have questions?
Check our general FAQ page or chat with us.
I don’t regret having the biggest purchase for this year, because this is really nice. I’m so meticulous in searching for the perfect greenhouse for the past years and this one is the best. It’s heavy-duty, sturdy this can stand against strong winds during winter in Pacific NW. Plants are safe and well enclosed during freezing winter. This greenhouse is worth the wait.