Bella™ 8x8x20.ft Twin Wall Greenhouse
- Regular price
- Price: $3,176.00
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Price: $3,176.00
- Unit price
Question? Call:832-363-8000 or Email.
This Bella 8 series Silver Polycarbonate Greenhouse is a beautiful and practical 8 ft. wide greenhouse that features virtually unbreakable twin-wall polycarbonate panels, creating an ideal combination of sunlight diffusion, heat insulation, and safety for all your gardening needs. The bell-shaped greenhouse was specifically designed to improve wind resistance and allow snow to easily slide off. It offers ample room for vegetables, herbs and tool storage. The large workspace and wide double doors allow the most avid gardener plenty of room to grow an abundance of vegetables and herbs and still have room for transplanting tender plants and for storing tools and accessories. The Bella is a strongly built, attractive greenhouse that will offer you years of gardening enjoyment. This greenhouse also includes a galvanized, rust resistant steel perimeter base for additional structural support, stability, and alignment. Bella, for a stunning and functional addition to your gardening experience.
- Virtually unbreakable 4mm door and window twin-wall polycarbonate panels & 6 mm wall and roof panels.
- Rust resistant bell shaped frame designed for increased wind resistance and reduced snow build-up
- 160 sq feet of growing space and 7' of headroom. Wide roof, high walls.
- Snow load: 20 pounds per square foot. 65ml/hr Wind Resistant
- Low-threshold and double doors for easy access
- Includes one adjustable roof vent, lockable door handle, and galvanized steel base for structural support
WHAT IS IN THE BOX
- All Frame & Panels
- 3 adjustable roof vent
- lockable door handle
- Galvanized steel base for structural support
- Instruction Manual
- (1) Bella™ 8x8x20.ft Twin Wall Greenhouse
- (3) Palram-Canopia® LED Lighting Kit
- 5 Years Warranty + USA Base Customer Support
|ASSEMBLY REQUIRED (Y/N)||Yes|
|SHADE CLOTH INCLUDE||No|
|# OF PEOPLE FOR ASSEMBLY||1-2
|ASSEMBLY TIME||1 Weekend
|SHIPPING WEIGHT||300 lbs
|DOOR SIZE (ft)
|LIGHT TRANS RATE||80%|
|ASSEMBLED EXTERIOR DIMENSIONS DEPTH (ft)||12'|
|ASSEMBLED EXTERIOR DIMENSIONS HEIGHT (ft)||7'2"|
|ASSEMBLED EXTERIOR DIMENSIONS WIDTH (ft)||8"|
|TOTAL PRODUCT VOLUME||541 ft.3|
|TOTAL STORAGE AREA||150 ft2|
|TOTAL COVERING AREA||161 ft2|
- Where is Bella Greenhouse ship from?
From Castle Rock, MN
- What is the wind resistant of Bella?
- What is the snow load of Bella?
- Can this greenhouse be relocated?
Yes. It can be disassembled and move to another location.
- Do I need permit ?
It is depend on local government. Please talk to them before buy the greenhouse.
- Can I add automatic opener to vents?
Yes, Please Click HERE to add opener to order
- Do I need base on Bella??
The base is optional. You can setup it on any surface.
- How much does shipping cost?
FREE SHIPPING to 48 States.
- What method of shipping do you use?
All Bella Greenhouses will ship by UPS Freight.
- Can I pay now and ship later?
No. Spring Gardener does not take any Pre-Order.
- Can I schedule my delivery?
We do not offer any scheduled delivery service on Palram products.
- What is the lead time to process?
It takes 3-5 business days to process the order to ship.
- How can I get support and claim warranty?
Call 800-852-3443 option.4 for any product related questions and warranty.
- Still have questions?
Check our general FAQ page or chat with us.
4 Great reasons to buy from us:
- CURBSIDE DELIVERY
- PRICE MATCH
- TAX INCLUDED
- EXCLUSIVE DEAL
We Beat Amazon Price
We are dedicated to helping you achieve your garden dreams while providing substantial savings. Our commitment extends beyond just offering competitive pricing – we guarantee to beat Amazon.com prices, and you won't have to worry about any additional taxes.
What sets us apart is the exceptional efficiency of our team. We take pride in our ability to process and ship your greenhouse orders faster than Amazon.com.
We invite you to give us a chance, and we are confident that you will be delighted with your decision. Your garden project deserves the best, and we are here to deliver unparalleled value and service.