Sigma 32 Greenhouse is a compact heavy-duty Round Style garden greenhouse designed for backyard farming in limited spaces, made of steel and polycarbonate, and a smart choice for keeping your plants warm in winter.
The unique 7 ft roof height makes it very comfortable to work inside. The heavy-duty, rust and snow-resistant galvanized pipe frame provides assurance that your garden will remain safe during extreme winter conditions and will need to be assembled only once.
All Planta greenhouse kits come with build-in 2 manual windows on the top of each door, gardeners can have more manual or automatic windows (Recommend 2-4 ) if needed at extra cost. Check HERE
- Exact size: 118.1 x 83.9 x 394.49 inches ( For Foundation Measurement)
- Size: 10.ft× 32.ft × 7'.ft
- Galvanized Steel Structure
- Heavy-Duty, Rust-Resistant Frame
- Snow Load Weight of 32 PSF
- 6mm Twin-Wall Polycarbonate Panels
- Extendable and Customizable
- Can Be Installed with or without a base
- Garden Bed sold separately
- Maintain Free
- 5 Years Warranty
MANUAL & GUIDES
- Installation Video
- Installation Video 2022
- Manual 2021
- Woodbase Installation Guide
- Window Installation Guide
- Foundation Setup Guide(PDF)
- Warranty Document
|FRAME MATERIAL||Galvanized Steel|
|ASSEMBLY REQUIRED (Y/N)||Yes|
|PRODUCT FABRIC||6mm Polycarbonate|
|# OF PEOPLE FOR ASSEMBLY||2|
|ASSEMBLY TIME||2 Full Weekend|
|WEIGHT AS SHIPPED||610 lbs|
80" x 41" x 2". 82 lbs
76" x 20" x 2". 68 lbs
83" x 44" x 3" 40 lbs
77" x 17" x 3". 79 lbs (Qty. 3)
83" x 44" x 4". 20 lbs (Qty. 4)
|DOOR SIZE (in)||35 (W) X 60(H)
|ASSEMBLED EXTERIOR DIMENSIONS DEPTH (IN)||236.2|
|ASSEMBLED EXTERIOR DIMENSIONS HEIGHT (IN)||83.9|
|ASSEMBLED EXTERIOR DIMENSIONS WIDTH (IN)||118.1|
|TOTAL STORAGE VOLUME (CU. FT.)||N/A|
|TOTAL STORAGE AREA (SQ/FT)||320|
- What difference between Sigma and other Planta models?
- Are you authorized to sell Planta Greenhouse?
We are No.1 reseller of Planta Brand Greenhouse and customer will get 100% same product and full coverage of warranty. You can email email@example.com to verify our dealership.
- How much does shipping cost?
Free Shipping All Planta Greenhouses
- Do I need permit ?
It is depend on local government. Please talk to them before buy the greenhouse.
- How many ventilation windows do I need?
We always suggest customer add 2 windows to Sigma greenhouse. If you live in southern area and purchase Sigma 26 and Sigma 32, 4 windows are suggested for the best cooling performance during summer.
- What is the lead time?
Begin on March 15th, customer can expect on receving greenhouse around 3 weeks after placing order.
- Can I extend Sigma?
Yes. The Sungrow can be extended up to 100ft. Shop Extention Kits here.
- What is the door opening width?
The exact doorway opening width is 800mm. (31.5 Inches)
- Do I need base for this greenhouse?
Base is optional not required. It can be set up on the ground, concrete and larm.
- How is this greenhouse anchored to the ground?
Sigma greenhouse kit comes with optional legs can be dug directly into the ground.
- Can this greenhouse be relocated?
Yes. It can be disassembled and move to another location.
- Would panel handle a flying tree branch?
There is no accurate answer for this question as the greenhouse only has a load rating for objects like resting snow on the roof of the greenhouse.
- What is warranty covered?
Warranty only covers metal and polycarbonate damage from the load and corrosion due to the age. However, We will offer a discounted price for the replacement parts if it is damaged by tree branch and falling.
- How can I claim warranty?
Please contact us or Planta Greenhouse both to claim your full warranty.
- How can you do sell cheaper than other planta dealer?
As a small business, we do not have large operating expenses like the big brands. We do not charge more to cover our advertising budget. In addition, we have a good relationship with the manufacturer, they like us and we are able to get a high discount rate to help our customers save money.
- What method of shipping do you use?
All Planta greenhouses will be shipped by LTL ground shipping.
- Can I pay now and ship later?
Absolutely! You can pay in the front and request the date you want to ship out your order. As No.1 Planta dealer, we offer customers free storage service.
- Can I schedule my delivery?
Yes. Select "Priority Process" option when checkout, the freight carrier will deliver to you the date you prefer.
- What is the lead time to process?
It take 4 business days to process the order to ship.
- Is that hard to setup?
Setting up a greenhouse is always a bit of a challange, We partner with Planta to offer greate USA base customer service. You can contact us when any issues appear, we are here to help.
- How do Automatic Ventilation Windows work?
Automatic Ventilation Windows do not require any batteries or electricity. A heat-activated mechanism will open/close the window once a certain temperature is reached.
- Can I add windows to Sigma Later?
Roof ventilation windows work as an add-on and can be installed only once the greenhouse installation is complete. Windows can be added later as well. But remember, buy windows later will trigger shipping cost.
- Still have questions?
Check our general FAQ page or chat with us.