RIGA 4™ 10X7X14.ft Greenhouse/Special Kit
- Regular price
- Price: $6,998.99
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Price: $6,998.99
- Unit price
Discount? 832-363-8000 or Email.
The Riga 4 Greenhouse is made from a sturdy aluminium frame that can withstand heavy winds and snow loads. The panels of the greenhouse are made from polycarbonate, which gives UV protection for your plants. This thing will keep plants comfortable all year. The greenhouse consists of automatic windows, doors and a rear wall window for proper ventilation.
The Greenhouse comes in an onion shape which helps this greenhouse to withstand heavy snow and harsh wind. There are ample spaces for growing a wide range of plants inside this high-end greenhouse as the width is 10 feet. The Riga 4 Greenhouse offers a warranty for 10 years on the panel and 15 years on the frame.
- Size: 9'8" (W) X 7'1"(H) X14'(L)
- Assembled Size: 116" (W) X 90"(H) X 168"(L)
- The Riga Greenhouse offers more window and door ventilation than another unit it is class.
- The polycarbonate glazing is of superior quality than the much more common Polygal Or GE glazing
- Front Side Entrance. (Need special parts to add back entrance, contact us)
- Wind Resistant up to 100 mph. Due to the onion shape, no snow/debris collects on the roof.
- UV Protected 8 mm Side Wall Twin-Wall Polycarbonate Panels; UV Protected 10 mm Twin-Wall Polycarbonate Gable Ends
- The optional 6” high foundation frame can be buried in a trench to easily and securely anchor the greenhouse. This is a great option if other anchoring methods, such as concrete, are not desired.
- Aluminum frame profiles are never loose due to wind pressures
- Made and Engineered in Germany - Guaranteed Top Quality!
- 10 Years Warranty on Panel; 15 Years on Frame
- Greenhouse Frame
- 8mm&10mm Panels
- (2) Roof Window
- (2) Automatic Window Opener
- (1) Large Rare Wall Window
- (1) Barn Style Lockable Door
- (1) Greenhouse (Parts as shown above)
- (1) Foundation Frame (Base)
- (1) Top Shelf
- (1) Regular Shelf
- (1) Front wall power shutter intake vent - 110 volt
- (1) Back wall exhaust fan - 110 volt
- (1) Bio-Green Thermostat
- (1) Palma Heater 1500W
- (1) Solar Powered Night Light
- (1) Stainless steel adjust hook (Set of 5)
- (1) Rugged Polyamide Hooks with Stainless Steel S Hooks (Set of 10)
- (5) Heavy Duty Seed Trays
Heavy Gauge Extruded Aluminum
|ASSEMBLY REQUIRED (Y/N)||Yes|
|DOOR SIZE||30" W x 79" H|
|WINDOW SIZE||40" W X 24" L|
|ROOF VENT||2 Automatic|
|END VENT||1 Large|
|# OF PEOPLE FOR ASSEMBLY||2|
|ASSEMBLY TIME||1 and half Weekend|
|SHIP BOX||Greenhouse only: 3 Boxes. Kits: 4 Boxes|
|WEIGHT AS SHIPPED||370 Lbs
|ASSEMBLED EXTERIOR DIMENSIONS DEPTH (FT)||14'|
|ASSEMBLED EXTERIOR DIMENSIONS HEIGHT (FT)||7'7"
|ASSEMBLED EXTERIOR DIMENSIONS WIDTH (FT)||9'8"|
|TOTAL STORAGE VOLUME (CU. FT.)||N/A|
|TOTAL STORAGE AREA (SQ/FT)||135|
- Are you authorized to sell Riga® Products?
DivetoGarden.com is authorized dealer of the Exaco® which is exlusive importer and national distributor of Hoklartherm® factory in German. You can email:email@example.com to verify our dealership.
- Why Riga®?
Riga® greenhouse is the most sutable product to grow in all seasons expecial winter due to special shape and 10 mm panels. Offer more storage spaces, larger and more ventilations and insulation than other brands. Made in German with quality and long lasting.
- Can I extend Riga® greenhouse?
Yes you can. But only for special order basis only. Each additional section comes in 3'6" lengths. Lead time 8-12 weeks.
- Do I need permit ?
It is depend on local government. Please talk to them before buy the greenhouse.
- Where do Riga® Products ship from?
All Riga® products will ship from Exaco® warehouse which locates in Austin, TX.
- What is the lead time?
Begin on 08/09/2022. The lead time of Riga Models is 3-4 weeks to ship.
- Do you offer free shipping?
Yes. All Riga® products are free shipping to customers residential or commercial address.
- Can I schedule my delivery?
Yes for LTL shipping. If order shiped by UPS® or FedEx® ground, you may able to set schedule delivery or hold for pickup in your shipping account.
- Can I pay now and request to ship out later?
Yes. We can help you to do that.
- Can I Pre-order if out of stock?
Yes. Please feel free to contact us for the pre-order
- How long does warranty cover?
Aluminum Profiles: 15 years and Polycarbonate glazing 10 years, both against manufacturer’s defects.The Warranty of the glazing panels is prorated after 5 years.
- How can I claim warranty?
All Riga® greenhouses you purchased from us will automat enroll to warranty since the date of delivery. Kindly contact us or Exaco® to claim your warranty benefit.
- Does the warranty cover damage due to severe wind or a hail storm?
No it does not. However, the type of weather which would damage the RIGA® greenhouse would be such that it would also damage your main house and/or other structures in your garden. In which case this damage would be covered by your home-owners insurance policy.
- How long does it take to assemble the Riga® Greenhouse?
It is required to have 2 people minimum to assemble the greenhouse. If not considering site preparation, the assembly normarly take about 6-10 hours. It could be more if you have to install shelves and the foundation frame.
- Why Riga® greenhouses is considered as Proper Greenhouse?
Riga® greenhouse is expensive for reasons of value and features. It is built by 10 mm tiwn-wall polycarbonate which can really extand your gardening season. In addition, Riga® is a proper greenhouse which meet the greenhouse concept was invented over 100 years ago in Europe.
- Still have questions?
Check our FAQs page or chat with us
4 Great reasons to buy from us:
- CURBSIDE DELIVERY
- PRICE MATCH
- TAX INCLUDED
- EXCLUSIVE DEAL
🇺🇸 Military Discount: It's our way of saying thank you for your unwavering commitment.
🍎 FR Discount: Exclusive Discount for Our Brave First Responders.
👵🧓 Senior Discount: Enjoy discount on our selected greenhouse products and continue to enjoy the joys of gardening if you are 55 years old and above.
To avail of the discount, simply reach out to our experts via chat or give us a call at 832-363-8000. If you happen to make a purchase outside of our business hours, rest assured that your discount will be refunded to your original payment method once you contact us.
*: Discounts will not combine with the lowest price match and for selected brands or models only.
**: Only One Discount is eligible for each order.
***: Disconut may not combine with spicific promotion.
Please contact us to apply discount.
After a struggle with city permits, I successfully assembled my greenhouse in around 3 days. Though the instructions were a bit sparse, my construction background helped me decipher the process. It stood strong through its inaugural snowstorm. I have a few spare parts remaining, their purpose eludes me.
I have owned a Riga greenhouse for 3 years now, and I can confidently say that it's a sturdy structure. It has endured numerous storms with winds exceeding 80 miles per hour and heavy snow, and it even survived a barn collapse during a storm. To ensure stability, we anchored it to ties firmly attached to the ground. Although I encountered issues with the window seal and one panel corner, I easily resolved them. To maximize protection against strong winds, I suggest researching suitable windbreak solutions. I concur that the door hinges could use some improvement, but overall, I highly recommend the Riga greenhouse.
I'm 6'6 and I love the size of this greenhouse, especially the height. I can easily walk around inside the greenhouse.
It was a little difficult to assemble with only me and my wife, but it was manageable. It's the big panels that are hard to install, if we had another person to help us will be easier. I found it a little hard to follow the instruction but I thought it was my old age not able to follow them. Overall it's a great product that I can recommend.
This greenhouse is very nice equipment. I check for different kinds of greenhouses, this one caught my attention because of the detailed information. This is very sturdy just follow the instruction correctly.