Length Extension of 6.5 ft. for Planta Urban and Planta Sungrow models.
This product comes strictly as the extension for the Planta Sungrow and Planta Urban models.
Splitter doors and manual windows are not included
- Size: 10.ft×8.ft ×6.5.ft (WxHxL)
- Galvanized Steel Structure
- Heavy-Duty, Rust-Resistant Frame
- Snow Load Weight of 360 kg / m², Wind Resistant up to 65 mph (100 km/h)
- 6mm Twin-Wall Polycarbonate Panels
- Can Be extended by any number of inserts
- 10 Years Warranty
- Installation Guide
- Woodbase Installation Guide
- Foundation Setup Guide(PDF)
- Window Installation Guide
- Full Installation Guide Video
- Base Dimensions
|FRAME MATERIAL||Galvanized Steel|
|ASSEMBLY REQUIRED (Y/N)||Yes|
|PRODUCT FABRIC||6mm Polycarbonate|
|# OF PEOPLE FOR ASSEMBLY||2|
|SHIPPING WEIGHT||220 Lbs
|ASSEMBLED EXTERIOR DIMENSIONS DEPTH (FT)||6.5|
|ASSEMBLED EXTERIOR DIMENSIONS HEIGHT (FT)||8|
|ASSEMBLED EXTERIOR DIMENSIONS WIDTH (FT)||50|
- What difference between Sungrow and other models?
- Are you authorized to sell Planta?
We are No.1 reseller of Planta Brand Greenhouse and customer will get 100% same product and full coverage of warranty. You can email firstname.lastname@example.org to verify our dealership.
- How many ventilation windows do I need?
We always suggest customer add 2 windows to Sungrow greenhouse. If you live in southern area and purchase Sungrow 26 and Sungrow 32, 4 windows are suggested for the best cooling performance during summer.
- What is the lead time?
Begin on March 15th, customer can expect on receving greenhouse around 3 weeks after placing order.
- Do I need base for this greenhouse?
Base is optional. You can setup on the ground, concrete or larm.
- How is this greenhouse anchored to the ground?
Sungrow greenhouse kit comes with optional legs can be dug directly into the ground.
- Can I extend Sungrow?
Yes. The Sungrow can be extended up to 100ft. Shop Extention Kits here.
- What is the door opening width?
The exact doorway opening width is 900mm. (31.5 Inches)
- Would panel handle a flying tree branch?
There is no accurate answer for this question as the greenhouse only has a load rating for objects like resting snow on the roof of the greenhouse.
- What is warranty covered?
Warranty only covers metal and polycarbonate damage from the load and corrosion due to the age. However, We will offer a discounted price for the replacement parts if it is damaged by flying tree branch and tree falling.
- How can I claim warranty?
Please contact us or Planta Greenhouse both to claim your full warranty.
- How much does shipping cost?
Free Pick from Westfield, MA warehouse. Shipping cost showing above with price. If you buy accessories with greenhouse together, there will be no extra charge. Contact us for more detail. Extra cost will charge for ship to customers address. Please add correct "Ship to" option to cart.
- How can you do sell cheaper than other planta dealer?
As a small business, we do not have large operating expenses like the big brands. We do not charge more to cover our advertising budget. In addition, we have a good relationship with the manufacturer, they like us and we are able to get a high discount rate to help our customers save money.
- What method of shipping do you use?
All Planta greenhouses will be shipped by LTL ground shipping.
- Can I pay now and ship later?
Absolutely! You can pay in the front and request the date you want to ship out your order. As No.1 Planta dealer, we offer customers free storage service.
- Can I schedule my delivery?
Yes. Select "Appointment Delivery" option when checkout, the freight carrier will deliver to you the date you prefer.
- What is the lead time to process?
It take 3 business days to process the order to ship.
- Still have questions?
Check our general FAQ page or chat with us.